A Painter can help your home look it’s best!
How can you tell if it is time for an exterior home paint job?
- You can see the wood coming through in places due to paint peeling.
- You used cheap paint the last time and it’s already showing the wear and tear of weather.
- Paint looks like alligator skin – it’s dried out and won’t get any better!
- You are bored with the look or colour of your home
- Your paint is fading and the “chalk” like the result is dripping down (hopefully you catch it in before!) onto your brick and cement surfaces causing irreparable damage.
- Save your self costly repairs and paint before the wood begins rotting. (Very easy to happen in our climate.)
- Prevent damage! Don’t wait till the house looks like it’s been too long. Prevent damage and give you home the TLC it deserves.
Here at MC Paint and Renovation, we are pro painters!
We have openings right now for April and May 2012, but bookings happen fast when the weather changes. Take advantage of a speedy turnaround and some welcome springtime savings.
Call or contact us today for your free estimate 604-538-2412