Simple Ideas to Keep Your Home Interior Safe!
Stay safe and save money using our home interior ideas sheet:
- Replace all door weather-strips. Keep your heat in and the frosty cold out.
- Check all window/ door closures for efficiency and adjust if required.
- Adjust all heat sources ( heat registers in the floor or walls) to evenly distribute heat throughout the home.
- Replace and or clean furnace filter. Should be done every year.
- Be sure to call for service your heat source system if it has not been done in the last 2 years.
- Install a programmable thermostat for maximum efficiency.
- Inspect attic for even distribution of existing insulation. Be sure to add insulation if depth is less than 6-8″ deep.
Want to discuss your home with a renovation contractor?
Contact MC Painting and Renovation today!