13 Tips to Consider for Your Bathroom Renovation
- What is the size of the present bathroom design? Do you like the size overall, or should we begin from the basics and increase or decrease the square footage?
- Do you have the wall construction to allow for the special changes you want?
- Is the space you have properly utilized?
- What if you changed the location of the shower, the toilet?
- Is it time to add a bathtub?
- Would you like more than one sink?
- Do you want to consider a shower made for two?
- What about your lighting? Is your shower more like a cave where you shower in the dark?
- What about doing make-up? Would you want a built in vanity
- Have you considered a bathtub that has a door for easy access for those needed physical assistance?
- Do you want tile for the bathroom floor?
- Have you considered adding a window, even a patio door to the bathroom?
- Maybe the bathroom could attach to the walk-in closet?