Be a DIY Painter –
The Joys of Saving Money and Doing It YOURSELF.
- Decide on one room to start with.
- Prepare your calendar for nights and weekends to accomplish the task before and/or after work
- Choose the colour you like…did we mention there are approximately 140 shades of white?
- Look for family and or friends willing to invest, or visit the bank for a loan
- Buy Paint. Be sure you use quality paint.
- Learn what makes for quality paint.
- Buy more paint. Quality this time!
- Lay down drop sheets and start painting. Not you silly – paint the WALLS
- Spend hours cleaning.
- Time for a second coat. Use liberally to cover up mistakes in the first coat.
- Chase cat out of the room.
- Apply the now-needed third coat to cover up crap second coat and cat hair.
- Apologize to your wife, husband, kids, grandma and especially the cat!
- Don’t mind about the toxic cleaning solutions to get the paint off your skin and out of your hair. You won’t get diseased just from one use!
- Hire a professional painter.
Ready to hire some pro painters for the job?
Contact MC Painting and Renovation today, your Surrey Painters.